In the past, low pressure membranes promised to
improve water quality and eliminate pathogens in
municipal water supplies, but early generations were
costly. This led to designs intended to maximize flux
but the tradeoff was complexity for backwashing and
cleaning and a reduced membrane life.
Now SUEZ has the solution to these challenges.
SUEZ’s Membrane Gravity Filter (MGF) provides
several benefits including:
• elimination of chemical cleaning
• high recovery and infrequent backwashing
• extended membrane life
• membrane quality water delivered simply
“SUEZ’s MGF helped us rehab our filters and increase
our giardia log removal credit from CDPHE. This let us
avoid a costly clearwell reconstruction.”
– Bill Greco, Glacier Club - Durango, CO
For more information on SUEZ’s MGF, contact:
Grant MacInnis, SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
(720) 855-7296 – email@example.com
Bill Peretti, Coombs Hopkins
(303) 477-1970 – firstname.lastname@example.org
solutions for drinking
D.O.V.E.1 finds 75% of
Colorado surface water
plants have a Giardia
1CDPHE Disinfection Outreach Verification Effort
get membrane quality
water – delivered
without the headaches.
contact us today.